Search This Blog

Gofundme:

If you've ever been in love, help me do the unthinkable: http://www.gofundme.com/756vbs

Monday, April 7, 2014

Episode 8: Stop throwing ROCKS!!!!

...at glass houses.

I wanted to tell him, that we'd reached our breaking point.
There was nothing left for us... this thing ... what even is this?
We're not talking, you're out partying, I'm out partying too but we don't... we just don't.

We don't belong together.

I'm here, you're there. We can't make this work.
It's impossible.
It's even more impossible because we're not speaking. Lives are diverging more and more each day.

That's what I wanted to say, that's what I had meant to say but then, I remembered this is what I always do. I don't... work at things. I just let them die and sure maybe I will regret it one day but today! today it is too much for me to handle, and today I cannot address the multitude of problems accumulating in this mess.

CLEAN IT UP or THROW IT AWAY mom always said.

I usually choose the latter. But then he did that thing he does... that umm... loving me thing?, yeah... he did that. He said Niomi! I know what you're saying, I feel the same way, but the difference between you and I is that, I never stop loving and I never stop caring.

What do you say to that?

You say: Every guy says that! This is what happened the last time! STOP TALKING! I can't do this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry? I'm not sorry. I love you? I do love you. I'm confused. I'm tired. Help me. Something is broken.

and he says: Just try.

I'm trying. I love you.
For inspiring me to be everything, I've only seen on tv screens. You'll never be a motivational speaker baby, but you'll always be a muse for me.

Living with/out you is artistry aka
 (there's levels to this ish*)


Hey Everyone!
I wrote this a while ago and there is a WONDERFUL story behind it that I can't wait to share with you all but unfortunately I have to go on another hiatus (this one unwillingly) because I'm really REALLY trying to graduate from college this year. Please hang in there with me! I've got some great stuff coming along if you're ready for the deets on that whirlwind of emotion I just described above, haha! Love ya folks and I'll be back at it as soon as I am positive I'm getting a diploma LOL! (oh and please share, and comment, and donate if you're feeling a little too rich today!)

14 comments: