Search This Blog

Gofundme:

If you've ever been in love, help me do the unthinkable: http://www.gofundme.com/756vbs

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Episode Infinity: The End.

I wish it could be said.... that all things have fairytale endings.
I wish that was the case.

But this is real life and.... things don't always work out the way you want them to. Especially, I've noticed, in my case.

I know I said I wasn't going to blog about this experience, but this was too good to pass up.
I had an amazing time in South Africa, I can't take that away. SAM was very nice to me, his family was extremely nice to me and the opportunity to see my host family again was priceless.

But something is wrong, maybe I had a hint of it while I was there but now it is Day 2 at home and I think I've put SAM in my trash can. Sorry, no more romantic anecdotes.

I didn't get a chance to meet Amanda, but I did notice her name come up on his phone from time to time. To be honest, long distance is hard and I know that. I have always known that and been open to being unexclusive. I've asked him a million times to tell me, if he liked someone else I wouldn't mind, I just wanted to know. I didn't want to find out on facebook or anything like that and of course he replied faithfully, "that will never happen."

Sigh, but then again, you know how some people are, and instead I met Amanda on facebook. In his room, on his couch, very much in love.

Needless to say, I won't be posting any pictures or stories or anything about SAM anymore, in fact I've already deleted them. But this ending ... has been interesting. 2015, I guess I'll have to start looking closer to home.

It's been a wild ride once again! Gosh, and I haven't regretted a single moment but all good things must end. Thank you for riding with me, thank you for the love and support. Just ... thanks!
Don't we all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment